28.11.08

Dean Geyer


TV heartthrob Dean Geyer has quit Neighbours.

Geyer, a committed Christian, also admitted he had struggled with some of the sexy storylines involving his character, Ramsay St rock and roller Ty Harper

"In some instances my personal beliefs maybe were contradicting with what the character was doing," he said. "I am not saying I was forced to do anything, but looking at the character I don't necessarily agree with everything he did."

Ok, seriously. 2 things...

1. I'm not sure if anyone has explained this to you before but as an "actor" you play the role of a "character". You are not that character, that character is fictional. Do you think people who play psychopaths are actually psychopaths and believe that the actions of their characters are acceptable? Obviously there are exceptions to this rule but the point remains valid.

2. Harden the fuck up.

Fail-O-Meter:

No comments: