11.12.08

Gillette Fusion Power Razor

Seriously every time I need new razors Gillette & Coles rape both me and my wallet up the arse... Hard. I swear to god that one day I'm going to grow some fuck off grizzly beard rock up to Gillette's head office and be like "What's up now?". Yeah that will be sweet...

But I digress...

Let's run thought some of the features of Gillette's new Fusion Power Razor.

First up this razor has 5 blades (not including the one on the back but we'll get to that in a moment). Why I need 5 blades to shave one face is beyond me. Yeah sure I've seen the ads where if the first blade doesn't get a whisker the second on will ect ect. I don't buy it and am calling shenanigans on the whole thing.

SHENANIGANS I SAY!!!

Secondly what's up with the blade on the back? The only thing I could see this being useful for is if someone attacked you while you were shaving you could use it to cut them up a little.

An finally whoever at Gillette though it was a good idea to incorporate vibration into something with 6 blades that you use on your face needs to be shot. Seriously was that a wise move? If next time you see me my face is a cut up to shit you'll have your answer.

Fail-O-Meter:


No comments: