29.8.07

Fucking MySpace

So I log on to DieSpace this morning to post a bulletin about the my new work shoes that I purchased yesterday. See Below...

I was quite happy that through the use of some Myer Gift Vouchers and the fact Myer had 20% off shoes for father's day I had only paid $2.95 for these shoes when the retail price was $109.95.

So I post my bulletin log out of MySpace and do some work.

So now I log back into MySpace to see if anyone has commented on my awesome new shoes and I get hit with this shit...

FUCK. OFF.

My account has not been phished. Just because I posted a bulletin that included the words "Gift Voucher"does not mean my account has been hacked. Now I have to change my password and apparently I'm not allowed to use my old one. Fuck I hate MySpace.


Fail-O-Meter:

P.S. Feel free to comment on my new work shoes.

No comments: